Edge specializes in conductor, rathole, pre-set surface casing, drilling operations and cased hole wireline services.
We combine state-of-the-art equipment with proven drillers, technicians and supervisors. When you partner with us, you get an experienced team who knows what they’re doing and knows what you need.
The result: safe, reliable, timely drilling services for you.
- Updated Fleet – CZM EK125 conductor drill rigs
- Drill capacities up to 160’ depth and 48” diameter for conductors, up to 10’ reamers for cellars
- 500 yd./hr. cement plant and trucks to deliver cement for sealing conductors/cellars
- Full fleet of new tractors/trailers to transport rigs to/from locations
Preset Surfacing Casing
- Compressed well cycle times
- Improved program efficiency
- Improved risk/safety profile
- Maximized per-well cost savings
- Minimized well costs
- SCR Rig Fleet capable of drilling depths from 4,000′ to 25,000′
- Pad walking capabilities up to 135′
Cased Hole Wireline
- Pump-down plug & perf
- Radial cement bond logging
- Temperature tool logging
- Gamma ray/CCL logging
- Hoisting services – gyro, camera, etc.
- Setting plugs & production packers
- Dump bailer services
- Conventional perforating (including saltwater disposal wells)
- Ballistic cable head release tools
- 5K & 10K wireline pressure control equipment
- 26-ton & 50-ton crane cervices